Sunday, November 11, 2007

When Dads Dress Kids...

It doesn't always look quite right. Last night I went to bed early with a headache. This morning when Megan came downstairs, I got quite a laugh out of what she was wearing. She had on her regular pajama top...but all I can figure is that her pajama bottoms went missing at some point yesterday, so Daddy dressed her in a pair of stretch pants. I'm sure you're wondering what the big deal about that is. Well, Megan turns 4 years old a week from today. The stretch pants she's wearing are her baby sister's...they're size 12-months!!!! Granted they were originally Megan's...3 YEARS AGO! Here's a picture for your viewing pleasure!:)

2 comments:

d_evans said...

canThat is the cutest and funniest thing ever!! I can't believe they still fit her. LOL!!

zjoeynosmom said...

LOL!! I read your post & had a mental image - that is too funny!! He won't be living that one down for a while, eh??!!