Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Winters Aren't That Cold Anymore

No, this has nothing to do with global warming--it has to do with having kids! I just spent the past 20 minutes outside sledding with Megan & not for one minute was I cold. When you're having fun, you just don't notice the elements. I know this comes as a shock to my warm-weather friends--how can temperatures in the 20's not feel cold?! All you have to do is walk up a hill hand-in-hand with your little girl who says, "Mom? We're friends!" and the cold won't touch you one bit...in fact, your heart actually melts! :)

2 comments:

Shelly said...

You have been brianwashed!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Megan is such a sweetie!

Kat said...

I often wonder how we didn't freeze to death when we were kids, because now just thinking about being outside for more than 5 minutes (voluntarily) gives me a chill. LOL. I guess I need some kids to play with...can I borrow yours?