Saturday, December 8, 2007

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

The sweetest thing happened yesterday. I had my Christmas CD's playing & the kids & I were singing "Away in a Manger." Josh was sitting on my lap on the floor and Megan was sitting to my left. Megan wanted me to play the song again, so I did. She called Josh over to her & he sat on her left. She then put her arm around him & they swayed back & forth to the music & sang along together (awwwww!) and then he kind of just laid back on her lap with his head on my leg & she patted his back & shoulder. It was the cutest thing ever!!! I needed to write it down, not just to share with everyone who reads my blog, but for me to take a look at in the future when they're fighting like cats & dogs! These amazing moments DO happen from time to time!:)

No comments: